Certified (CPCC, PCC) and trained in Co-Active Coaching and integrative Enneagram practices, we offer multiple types of workshops:
• Individual 1:1 coaching on a focused topic
• Team building workshops and training (remote and in-person)
• Mastermind peer groups
When you want to change, are ready for massive action and are open to the possibilities of transformation — this is when it can be beneficial to work with a leadership coach.
• A coach is someone who is genuinely devoted to making a difference in your life and believes in you.
• A coach is there to help you identify problems or obstacles, create a plan to surpass them and support your own accountability towards change.
• A coach is curious about you.
• A coach acknowledges you.
• A coach supports your inner wisdom and the leader-within; developing your strategic, team and personal leadership skills.
(How rare is it to be with someone who fully listens to you and doesn’t jump to conclusions? A coach listens without interpretation or bias).
• A coach is committed to you: creating your future and impact in the world.
• A coach is beside you to look at your whole life with different perspectives.
• A coach knows you are the expert in your own life and helps you confirm your life purpose and values.
• A coach works with you to use your unique talents to connect with your team and lead with strength and empathy.
• A coach is someone who holds you accountable on your strategic path to a bigger vision.
Typically, we'll meet by phone or video for 1-hour sessions, twice a month. The minimum time commitment is 6 months or 12 sessions. We will co-create and design a safe and courageous space of communication that is completely confidential. Initially, we'll work on articulating your values and your life purpose and setting a framework for what you'd like to accomplish in the coaching.
Coaching and mentoring can be complimentary, however they are not the same. A mentor will provide advice for their mentee (client) based on their experience and skills. A mentor may also support someone with encouraging comments and feedback. In a mentor- mentee relationship the mentor is the expert. A coach comes to a client with a beginner’s mind. A coach does not provide advice. The coach is there to acknowledge, champion, ask powerful questions and challenge the client. In a coach-client relationship the client is the expert in their own life.
Coaching and therapy can also be complimentary and yet they are very different. First, licensed therapists can diagnose and treat conditions. Coaches do not diagnose or treat. Second, therapy is about interpreting past events, problem-solving, healing wounds and how to cope with those wounds. Coaching is about the present and future. A coach uses intuition based on deep listening, not interpretation. Third, therapy assumes that the client needs fixing. Coaches know the client is naturally creative, resourceful and whole and does not need fixing.
We offer monthly or package fixed rates for individuals and companies.